As I write this, I’m sitting on the terrace of Ashanti Guesthouse in Cape Town, thinking about Botswana. I was once in Gaborone, Botswana’s somewhat unassuming capital. Just for a weekend, really. Everything was closed and the town was very quiet. My young self, well… younger self, was easily bored, so after a few days […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Maulbronn Monastery Complex 23 September 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg 26 November 2015
- One day in Saigon – a snapshot 15 July 2015
- 48 hours in Hamburg 2 March 2016
- World at a Glance: Le Locle, built for watchmakers 23 June 2016
- Christiansfeld: historie og honningkake 16 June 2016
- Christiansfeld: history and honey cakes 16 June 2016
- Chanthaburi og bærekraftig turisme i Thailand 8 June 2016
- Enchanting Chanthaburi and community-based tourism 8 June 2016
- Jeff: Love your short stories!! And thank you for the in...
- Nancie: What a fascinating little town. Love the history, ...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Takk for hyggelige ord :)...
- Torben Linnemann: Når jeg falder over sådan en dejlig artikel så ...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: It would bring a whole new set of challenges, woul...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance