As I write this, I’m sitting on the terrace of Ashanti Guesthouse in Cape Town, thinking about Botswana. I was once in Gaborone, Botswana’s somewhat unassuming capital. Just for a weekend, really. Everything was closed and the town was very quiet. My young self, well… younger self, was easily bored, so after a few days […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Silent Sunday: The stark beauty of the Arabian desert 1 February 2015
- 11 most popular Instagrams in December 2014 29 January 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Going to church, St John’s, Antigua 25 January 2015
- Review: Jack Wolfskin cruelty free winter coat 21 January 2015
- Silent Sunday: Gorgeous adults-only pool in Majorca 18 January 2015
- ryukyumike: Now, I want one, too !...
- Muza-chan: Beautiful collection......
- Mette: Convincing arguments. And you look great in it too...
- Marcia: Looks pretty. wonder when it was built..these type...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Zealand Norway Oslo South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance