It’s a hot January day and I’m in a minibus, flying across a Lesotho mountain road, wondering whether the holes in the windscreen are caused by bullets…
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- 48 hours in Hamburg 2 March 2016
- Wandering through Speicherstadt, Hamburg’s cool warehouse district 16 December 2015
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- World at a Glance: Hraunfossar and Barnafoss waterfalls in Iceland 21 November 2016
- Leipzig i bilder 24 October 2016
- 24 hours in Leipzig 24 October 2016
- 11 grunner til å besøke Dresden 13 October 2016
- Nancy: This is definitely in Tobago as a Trinbagonian i h...
- Ruth: Sophie, what an experience! I will jump at the opp...
- Diana: Dresden looks like an amazing destination in Germa...
- Marlys Schuermann: How very exciting!!!! A place that we\'ve always w...
- Cam: What an interesting place in Germany ... thanks fo...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance