It’s my great pleasure to host the 10th Lonely Planet Blogsherpa Carnival. For this edition, I asked my fellow bloggers: Which is your favourite place on earth? Is it a country, a city, a village, a beach, a hut, a mountain, a hotel? Do you return all the time – or do you dream of [...]
Posted on 20 September 2010 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Australia, California, China, Czech Republic, England, Faroe Islands, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lists, Morocco, Norfolk Island, Northern Ireland, Norway, Spain, UNESCO World Heritage
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- The innovative architecture of Rotterdam 18 May 2013
- World at a Glance: Green bikes – and scooters – in Amsterdam 17 May 2013
- Viva Bahia, a fabulous Majorca family hotel 15 May 2013
- Greece: A guide for history buffs 12 May 2013
- Norfolk Coast Path: horizons 10 May 2013
- Travel Musts: What amazing colors in those pictures! I wish I co...
- Ursula: Oh my God that pool surrounded with those balinese...
- Edit: Actually those roller are technically green, their...
- Steve: The scooters look like a great way to get around (...
- bonooobong: I guess those scooters have been green technically...