Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Day out London: Kingston-upon-Thames and the fickle king 30 April 2015
- Silent Sunday: Town square at abandoned Pyramiden in Svalbard 26 April 2015
- World at a Glance: The Mesdag Panorama – walking into the painting 23 April 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Ciudad Este, Paraguay, 1997 19 April 2015
- UNESCO in Finland: Verla Groundwood and Board Mill 17 April 2015
- Mette: I\'ll add Kingston and Hampton Court to my itinera...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: And to think they\'re 400 years old......
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for stopping by, Maaike. It\'s an interesti...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: A very Dutch experience it is, too:)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love the quirky and interesting places one can sle...