I was going through some old photos and this one from the fish market in Maputo brought a smile to my face. It’s been about 15 years, gosh – yet I remember well wandering through this lively bazaar and chatting with these friendly, cheeky ladies. The Maputo fish market was near the beach – still […]
Recently, a friend of mine was on a plane hit by lightning. Seemed scary enough, but the pilot had quickly explained very calmly that it was nothing to worry about. A bit later the plane landed safely. Most of my stories of flying have been more funny than scary. And whenever I’m bored, I snap […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel coast 21 December 2014
- Most popular Instagrams in November 2014 18 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: Little boats on the beach, Alghero in Sardinia 14 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel 14 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 11 December 2014
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Lovely photos! I love the one of the bridge and th...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Amazing photos!! Very interesting to see a bit of ...
- Gil: Beautiful!...
- Gil: Beautiful pictures have opened up using Explorer. ...
- Rana Singh: Great place will visit someday. Also amazing arti...