Recently, a friend of mine was on a plane hit by lightning. Seemed scary enough, but the pilot had quickly explained very calmly that it was nothing to worry about. A bit later the plane landed safely. Most of my stories of flying have been more funny than scary. And whenever I’m bored, I snap […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Silent Retro Sunday: Going to church, St John’s, Antigua 25 January 2015
- Review: Jack Wolfskin cruelty free winter coat 21 January 2015
- Silent Sunday: Gorgeous adults-only pool in Majorca 18 January 2015
- The Peranakan of Singapore 14 January 2015
- Silent Sunday: Parliament House in Suva, Fiji 11 January 2015
- Mette: Convincing arguments. And you look great in it too...
- Marcia: Looks pretty. wonder when it was built..these type...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: So true, James....
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I agree....
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Zealand Norway Oslo South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance