Recently, a friend of mine was on a plane hit by lightning. Seemed scary enough, but the pilot had quickly explained very calmly that it was nothing to worry about. A bit later the plane landed safely. Most of my airline stories have been more funny than scary. And whenever I’m bored, I snap pictures [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- En hage i Costa Brava 31 januar 2013
- (English) Sunday scenes from down under: Auckland Harbour Bridge 23 desember 2012
- Smaken av New Orleans 2 mai 2013
- Mallorca: en dag på landet 25 april 2013
- (English) Easter traditions in Norway 27 mars 2013
- (English) Imizamo Yethu: Life in a township 5 desember 2013
- (English) Tbilisi to Yerevan 2 desember 2013
- (English) World at a Glance: Old Town Corfu 27 november 2013
- (English) A spacy stay at Heathrow 22 november 2013
- Speil i Texas 15 november 2013
- Dan: Wow what an impressive structure. That\'s terrible...
- Leigh: Hard to believe a man of such stature is gone. I\'...
- Dana Carmel @ Time Travel Plans: What a beautiful Mandela quote - the definition of...
- Marcia: Beautiful tribute, Sophie. Like you, I also have h...
- Adam: Jealous that you stayed here! I didn\'t think abou...
#frifotos Afrika Arabia architecture Arctic Balkan Blogsherpa Britain Britiske øyer Canada Cape Town Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Danmark Dubai Egypt England Europe Frankrike islands Italia London Middle East mountains Norgr Oceania Oslo Scandinavia South Pacific Spania Sveits Sør-Afrika the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales world at a glance Østerrike