Recently, a friend of mine was on a plane hit by lightning. Seemed scary enough, but the pilot had quickly explained very calmly that it was nothing to worry about. A bit later the plane landed safely. Most of my airline stories have been more funny than scary. And whenever I’m bored, I snap pictures [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- (English) Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 november 2013
- (English) Tbilisi by Instagram 30 juli 2013
- (English) Exploring Suomenlinna 17 september 2013
- (English) Cooking in Italy 27 februar 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 april 2014
- (English) Warsaw scenes 23 juli 2014
- Ukens foto: Pus vurderer utsikten, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 juli 2014
- (English) Lavaux, Swiss wine country 16 juli 2014
- Ukens foto: Keltiske Monasterboice 13 juli 2014
- (English) Vilnius and the KGB 9 juli 2014
- Betty J. Ogburn: ...It DOES look beautiful, but I hate that the cit...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love cats :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Really, who says... :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks :)...
#frifotos Afrika Arabia architecture Arctic Balkan Blogsherpa Britain Britiske øyer Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Danmark Dubai Egypt England Europe Frankrike Instagram islands Italia London Middle East mountains Norgr Oslo Scandinavia South Pacific Spania Sveits Sverige Sør-Afrika the Nile travel with children travel with teens Tyskland UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance Østerrike