In one of Buenos Aires’ poorest neighbourhoods, you’ll find the brightest colours. Legend has it, Genoese fishermen were responsible for La Boca’s colours.
Posted on 22 January 2012 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Argentina, Austria, Egypt, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands, Food and drink, India, Italy, Jordan, Lists, Louisiana, Mozambique, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Ukraine
Travel ABCs are all the rage in the travel blogging circuit these days. Fun idea! Here’s the travel ABC of Sophie’s World:
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- Søndagsbildet: Trolske Asdøljuvet 24 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Enchanting Asdøljuvet Canyon 24 August 2014
- Laura Plantation – Portrait of a Creole family 20 August 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Fyrtårn i Summerside, Prince Edward Island 17 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Lighthouse at Summerside, PEI 17 August 2014
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Yes, I walked through the stream; fresh, cold wate...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for stopping by, Lili....
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I do too. Luckily, I live very near :)...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Very interesting post to go back in time! I love t...