In one of Buenos Aires’ poorest neighbourhoods, you’ll find the brightest colours. Legend has it, Genoese fishermen were responsible for La Boca’s colours.
Posted on 22 January 2012 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Argentina, Austria, Egypt, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands, Food and drink, India, Italy, Jordan, Lists, Louisiana, Mozambique, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Ukraine
Travel ABCs are all the rage in the travel blogging circuit these days. Fun idea! Here’s the travel ABC of Sophie’s World:
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Ukens foto: Jenter tørker fisk, Diouloulouelven i Casamance, Senegal 27 July 2014
- Silent Retro Sunday: Girls drying fish – Diouloulou River in Casamance, Senegal 27 July 2014
- Scener fra Warszawa 23 July 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Ukens foto: Pus vurderer utsikten, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Leigh: Would love to visit Warsaw - especially as I hear ...
- Victor: In Switzerland, I liked white wines more than red ...
- Muza-chan: Lovely photo.......
- Vera Marie Badertscher: I would never have guessed that first picture was ...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Amazing highlights! The way the bread is baked is ...