In one of Buenos Aires’ poorest neighbourhoods, you’ll find the brightest colours. Legend has it, Genoese fishermen were responsible for La Boca’s colours.
Posted on 22 January 2012 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Argentina, Austria, Egypt, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands, Food and drink, India, Italy, Jordan, Lists, Louisiana, Mozambique, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Ukraine
Travel ABCs are all the rage in the travel blogging circuit these days. Fun idea! Here’s the travel ABC of Sophie’s World:
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Vilnius and the KGB 9 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Limestone cliffs of Phang Nga Bay 6 July 2014
- Sofia by Instagram 3 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Hawa Mahal – Palace of Winds 29 June 2014
- Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb 26 June 2014
- Stephen: I love the colors and style of building in Croatia...
- Tam @ Travelling Book Junkie: Human nature and the desire to inflict pain on ano...
- Sand In My Suitcase: We were in Dresden and Leipzig a few years back, a...
- Jeff: Thanks for sharing this picture Anne. I think I sh...
- Candice @ The Let\'s Go Ladies: This must have been a very emotional trip. Thank y...