In one of Buenos Aires’ poorest neighbourhoods, you’ll find the brightest colours. Legend has it, Genoese fishermen were responsible for La Boca’s colours.
Posted on 22 January 2012 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Argentina, Austria, Egypt, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands, Food and drink, India, Italy, Jordan, Lists, Louisiana, Mozambique, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Ukraine
Travel ABCs are all the rage in the travel blogging circuit these days. Fun idea! Here’s the travel ABC of Sophie’s World:
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Silent Retro Sunday: Palace of the Parliament, Bucharest 28 September 2014
- Andersen Hotel: Chic and urban in Copenhagen 25 September 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Den praktfulle Berlinerdomen 21 September 2014
- Silent Sunday: The magnificent Berlinerdom (Berlin Cathedral) 21 September 2014
- World at a Glance: Freddie Mercury in Montreux 17 September 2014
- Lisa Goodmurphy: This looks like a fun hotel - I love all the brigh...
- Jennifer: Great story! Just shows how having a good attitude...
- Stephanie - The Travel Chica: Wow! It\'s so beautiful and moody :-)...
- Milena Yordanova: Stunning building! I hope I will see it one day in...
- Muza-chan: It\'s close to my house......