In one of Buenos Aires’ poorest neighbourhoods, you’ll find the brightest colours. Legend has it, Genoese fishermen were responsible for La Boca’s colours.
Posted on 22 January 2012 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Argentina, Austria, Egypt, Egypt, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands, Food and drink, India, Italy, Jordan, Lists, Louisiana, Mozambique, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Ukraine
Travel ABCs are all the rage in the travel blogging circuit these days. Fun idea! Here’s the travel ABC of Sophie’s World:
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Cat contemplating the view, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Lavaux, Swiss wine country 16 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Celtic Monasterboice, a 5th century Christian settlement in Ireland 13 July 2014
- Vilnius and the KGB 9 July 2014
- Betty J. Ogburn: ...It DOES look beautiful, but I hate that the cit...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love cats :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Really, who says... :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks :)...