Canada is in demand these days. The country has a progressive and wildly popular prime minister, and Americans are once again looking to flee north. But this isn’t a political blog. It’s a travel blog. And summer is coming. Road trip! The open road! The vast spaces! The freedom to stop whenever you want! Is there […]
Shediac is the self-proclaimed lobster capital of the world, and appropriately, home to the world’s largest lobster, in best Australian style.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- Luther, the man. And the woman. 9 September 2016
- World at a Glance: The Bellinzona castles 8 August 2016
- 7 things 2016 taught me 31 December 2016
- Things to do in Manchester if you’re not into football 28 April 2017
- Off to Northern England! 4 April 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- World at a Glance: Tropical Island in a Nazi Hangar 8 February 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Yes! My then 7-yr-old loved Theodore the Tugboat. ...
- Dave and Robin: We\'re originally from the South Shore of Nova Sco...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Haven\'t seen the John Lennon one. Cool!...
- 15 words for "kitten" in other languages that will make your heart explode: […] it, don’t you think? In medieval t...
- John Lee: Stunning pictures of Manchester. Thanks for sharin...