Canada is in demand these days. The country has a progressive and wildly popular prime minister, and Americans are once again looking to flee north. But this isn’t a political blog. It’s a travel blog. And summer is coming. Road trip! The open road! The vast spaces! The freedom to stop whenever you want! Is there […]
Shediac is the self-proclaimed lobster capital of the world, and appropriately, home to the world’s largest lobster, in best Australian style.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Lorsch Abbey 23 October 2015
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg 26 November 2015
- 11 things I love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Bokor Hill Station: Whispers of the past 29 September 2016
- Luther: Mannen. Og kvinnen. 9 September 2016
- Luther, the man. And the woman. 9 September 2016
- Auschwitz-Birkenau: Reminding us of man’s madness 25 August 2016
- Verden på et øyeblikk: De tre slottene i Bellinzona 8 August 2016
- Aliya: This is an interesting post. Love the history abou...
- Nancie: Hi Sophie. Thanks for the great history lesson. It...
- Corinne: Wow! I did not know that it\'s the Reformation An...
- Ruth: What an interesting story! I would love to visit t...
- Trekking with Becky: I LOVE the history of the reformation, and I enjoy...