Canada is in demand these days. The country has a progressive and wildly popular prime minister, and Americans are once again looking to flee north. But this isn’t a political blog. It’s a travel blog. And summer is coming. Road trip! The open road! The vast spaces! The freedom to stop whenever you want! Is there […]
Shediac is the self-proclaimed lobster capital of the world, and appropriately, home to the world’s largest lobster, in best Australian style.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Luther, the man. And the woman. 9 September 2016
- Off to Northern England! 4 April 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- World at a Glance: Tropical Island in a Nazi Hangar 8 February 2017
- A look inside North Korea 1 February 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Kort vei:)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Koselig lite sted. Neste gang jeg er i nærheten.....
- Hedda: Takk for eit godt og informativt innlegg. No fekk ...
- Ann-Mari: Neste gang må du komme innom 😊 Bor en drøy ha...
- Ann-Mari: Den trappa var bare helt rå! Har bare vært én ...