I sailed to Grenada in the early 90s and remember a green, verdant island. I also remember two guys who took us around, both high as kites.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- I found my love in Portofino 14 May 2015
- Chasing ghosts in New Orleans 18 June 2015
- Maulbronn Monastery Complex 23 September 2015
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- A Day Like Any Other Day 19 April 2016
- Silent Sunday: A farcical photo of a fruity folly 10 April 2016
- Silent Sunday: Covered Border Bridge across the Rhine 3 April 2016
- Day out Sofia: Rila Monastery 30 March 2016
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for all the additional tips on things to se...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: The landscape - at least what we saw of it - is qu...
- Grey World Nomads: We were now in Scotland and I was wandering if the...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: We adored PEI. Wouldn\'t mind living there for a f...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Oh I know! One week isn\'t nearly enough, but ther...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance