Earlier this week, an earth quake measuring 7 plus on the Richter’s scale hit Haïti. Instead of posting a travel photo on Friday as usual, I’m doing a little bit to bring attention to how we can help.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- A Garden with a View 31 January 2013
- Sunday scenes from down under: Auckland Harbour Bridge 23 December 2012
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Rural Majorca 25 April 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Amsterdam in December 16 December 2013
- San Remo by Instagram (mostly) 12 December 2013
- Imizamo Yethu: Life in a township 5 December 2013
- Tbilisi to Yerevan 2 December 2013
- World at a Glance: Old Town Corfu 27 November 2013
- Cheryl Howard: I visited Amsterdam in December too and loved it t...
- Natasha von Geldern: Well that\'s timely - I will be there next week! L...
- Muza-chan: So beautiful......
- Annie@GreenTravelReviews: It absolutely did look familiar, good old Agatha C...
- Agness: Without a doubt, Amsterdam looks so amazing! I was...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Cape Town Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oceania Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales world at a glance