Bridge of the Americas at dawn I’ve meant to write about the Panama Canal for a while now. Just needed a little nudge – and received it with this week’s #frifotos* theme: bridges. So here, finally, are a few images of a day spent crossing from one world ocean to another, from the Pacific to […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- 48 hours in Hamburg 2 March 2016
- World at a Glance: Tropical Island in a Nazi Hangar 8 February 2017
- A look inside North Korea 1 February 2017
- 7 things 2016 taught me 31 December 2016
- Bergen: Gingerbread town 2016 in photos 28 December 2016
- Christmas in India: 4000 steps, camels and sleeping amongst lambs 21 December 2016
- Anwar: Wow that is so fascinating. I never knew such a pl...
- Mahmoud: It looks nice to visit but the main concern is it ...
- Mahmoud: Looks really beautiful! Thanks for sharing....
- Konsta Suomalainen: Suomenlinna is nice place to visit.I have recorded...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: An interesting comparison to Ceausescu\'s regime -...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance