Bridge of the Americas at dawn I’ve meant to write about the Panama Canal for a while now. Just needed a little nudge – and received it with this week’s #frifotos* theme: bridges. So here, finally, are a few images of a day spent crossing from one world ocean to another, from the Pacific to [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- Søndagsbildet: Fyrtårn i Summerside, Prince Edward Island 17 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Lighthouse at Summerside, PEI 17 August 2014
- Verdensarven nord i Sverige 13 August 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Enestående borgere i Transdniestr 10 August 2014
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: No, not at all. I had heard the same, especially a...
- Abi: What an interesting snippet of history. Thank you!...
- Leigh: Looks absolutely fantastic. Would love to follow i...
- Turkey\'s For Life: Wow, you do keep managing to tick off these UNESCO...
- Hans: Word on the street says that it\'s a hazardous pla...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance