Much can be said about cruise ships and their impact on ports in small countries, environmentally and visually. Sitting at a cafe in Devonport in 2003, all of a sudden a huge, white monster wall appeared before us, above the house tops. It was The World, then the world’s largest cruise ship, passing through the […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel coast 21 December 2014
- Most popular Instagrams in November 2014 18 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: Little boats on the beach, Alghero in Sardinia 14 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel 14 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 11 December 2014
- Gil: Beautiful picture....
- Lisa Goodmurphy: Photos aren\'t showing up in Chrome for me either,...
- Travel Photo Roulette #92: Viewpoint - Flashpacker HQ: […] Nov 2013 Sophie’s World Trees [̷...
- Muza-chan: Beautiful......
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Lovely photos! I love the one of the bridge and th...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Zealand Norway Oslo South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance