Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Gritty street scene, Curepipe Mauritius, 1995 28 June 2015
- World at a Glance: The Bone Church at Sedlec 25 June 2015
- Silent Sunday: The Giant Buddha in Nha Trang, Vietnam 21 June 2015
- Chasing ghosts in New Orleans 18 June 2015
- Silent Sunday: Vøringsfossen waterfall in Hordaland, Norway 14 June 2015
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: The Balkans is definitely an interesting and histo...
- Julio: Enjoyed your post very much. That part of the worl...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Horrible whichever way we turn yesterday....
- Resfredag: Beautiful! Can´t belive the terrible things that ...