This week’s #frifotos* theme is mirrors – and these huge Texas-size mirrors immediately popped to my mind. Not only are they Texas-size, they are actually Texas mirrors. The first skyscraper in Dallas was constructed in 1909. I took this photo a million years ago when I was in town for a football game (which, I’m […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- #Emiratesairline Business Class Review 19 May 2015
- Silent Sunday: World War 2 hero and his bicycle in Oslo 17 May 2015
- I found my love in Portofino 14 May 2015
- Silent Sunday: Flower pots for sale in Tbilisi, Georgia 10 May 2015
- Johannes: Ive been dreaming to see Italy and all it beauties...
- Vera Marie Badertscher: What marvelous photos. The bold colors make them l...
- Mirøslav Hristøff: Very interesting and tnx for the photos. The fact ...
- Ana O: Oh no! the amenity kit is the only reason I fly in...
- Agata: Wonderful! Although I visited Liguria many times I...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance