Caracas Today’s travel photo is of Venezuela’s busy capital. Rumour has it (or even statistics), this is one of the most crime-ridden cities anywhere. It’s even dubbed the world’s murder capital. In 1991, I walked all around a city with friendly people everywhere, with nothing remotely threatening or unpleasant happening to me. Would Caracas feel […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Most popular Instagrams in November 2014 18 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: Little boats on the beach, Alghero in Sardinia 14 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel 14 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 11 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 10 December 2014
- Gil: Beautiful!...
- Gil: Beautiful pictures have opened up using Explorer. ...
- Rana Singh: Great place will visit someday. Also amazing arti...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Only working with Internet Explorer and Safari, th...
- Gil: No pictures in Chrome just now....
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance