Caracas Today’s travel photo is of Venezuela’s busy capital. Rumour has it (or even statistics), this is one of the most crime-ridden cities anywhere. It’s even dubbed the world’s murder capital. In 1991, I walked all around a city with friendly people everywhere, with nothing remotely threatening or unpleasant happening to me. Would Caracas feel […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- 11 things to do in Dubai 25 March 2015
- Dialog im Dunkeln: en time som blind 26 November 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg – #UnescoHamburg 26 November 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Toronto skyline, 1995 22 November 2015
- Rhine Valley highlights, eats and sleeps 18 November 2015
- Silent Sunday: Blue and green Latvia from above 15 November 2015
- Marcia: Eye-opening and mind-boggling - or should that be ...
- Jackie Smith: An amazing experience you\'ve had, Sophie. We all...
- Ruth - Tanama Tales: Sophie, what method or object was used to get you ...
- budget jan: That is an interesting experiment and a real eye-o...
- Nancie: Hi Sophie. That would have been an eye opener (no ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains Nature New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance