Victory awaits him, who has everything in order – luck we call it. Defeat is definitely due for him, who has neglected to take the necessary precautions – bad luck we call it. Roald Amundsen *** As you may know, seven countries have claims on the southernmost continent: Antarctic neighbours Argentina, Australia, Chile and New […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Edinburgh underground 31 October 2014
- A Town called Speyer – #JoinGermanTradition 7 October 2015
- Silent Sunday: Elevador da Glória, a Lisbon funicular 4 October 2015
- Insider Guide to Marrakech 30 September 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Biking by the Bay, Dominica 1995 27 September 2015
- Klosteret i Maulbronn 23 September 2015
- Muza-chan: Beautiful......
- budget jan: Love the simple elegant lines of the cathedral pil...
- Gil: Beautiful photos of a place I\'ve never seen Thank...
- Rashedn Nabi: Lisbon is a magnificent city and the transportatio...
- budget jan: Lisbon is such a lovely city, quite unique I think...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains Nature New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance