Passports with Purpose is an annual travel blogger get-together for charity. This year they are teaming up with the non-profit organizations American Assistance for Cambodia and Japan Relief for Cambodia to build a school in rural Cambodia. The bloggers have procured prizes and every donation of USD 10 buys you a raffle ticket to the [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Cat contemplating the view, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Lavaux, Swiss wine country 16 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Celtic Monasterboice, a 5th century Christian settlement in Ireland 13 July 2014
- Vilnius and the KGB 9 July 2014
- Betty J. Ogburn: ...It DOES look beautiful, but I hate that the cit...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love cats :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Really, who says... :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks :)...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance