In 2002, Alex and I went to China to bring home our new daughter/sister. While waiting for all the paperwork to be finalised, we passed the time, about a week all in all, having a closer look at Beijing and surrounds. Luckily Cat was – and still is – an easy-going child. On the other […]
This is the former Portuguese colony Macau, specifically the ruins of St Paul’s. A quick boat hop from Hong Kong, Macau is well worth a look.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Maulbronn Monastery Complex 23 September 2015
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg 26 November 2015
- 48 hours in Hamburg 2 March 2016
- Auschwitz-Birkenau: Reminding us of man’s madness 25 August 2016
- Verden på et øyeblikk: De tre slottene i Bellinzona 8 August 2016
- World at a Glance: The Bellinzona castles 8 August 2016
- 11 things I love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Carlingford: colours, craic and leprechauns 29 June 2016
- April Yap: It looks like a edited but it real! Thanks for sha...
- Auschwitz-Birkenau tour | Sophie’s World Travel Inspiration | O LADO ESCURO DA LUA: […] Fonte: Auschwitz-Birkenau tour | Sophie&...
- Rick Stevens: Wonderful medieval castle largest and well restore...
- Chaudhry Anjum: Thanks for sharing this secret , planed trip to Lo...
- Adventure Mountain Club: What an experience!! lovely!...