In 2002, Alex and I went to China to bring home our new daughter/sister. While waiting for all the paperwork to be finalised, we passed the time, about a week all in all, having a closer look at Beijing and surrounds. Luckily Cat was – and still is – an easy-going child. On the other […]
This is the former Portuguese colony Macau, specifically the ruins of St Paul’s. A quick boat hop from Hong Kong, Macau is well worth a look.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel coast 21 December 2014
- Most popular Instagrams in November 2014 18 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: Little boats on the beach, Alghero in Sardinia 14 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel 14 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 11 December 2014
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Lovely photos! I love the one of the bridge and th...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Amazing photos!! Very interesting to see a bit of ...
- Gil: Beautiful!...
- Gil: Beautiful pictures have opened up using Explorer. ...
- Rana Singh: Great place will visit someday. Also amazing arti...