In 2002, Alex and I went to China to bring home our new daughter/sister. While waiting for all the paperwork to be finalised, we passed the time, about a week all in all, having a closer look at Beijing and surrounds. Luckily Cat was – and still is – an easy-going child. On the other […]
This is the former Portuguese colony Macau, specifically the ruins of St Paul’s. A quick boat hop from Hong Kong, Macau is well worth a look.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- The landscapes of Lista 5 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: Along the River Ness, Inverness in Scotland 1 March 2015
- 11 most popular Instagrams in January 2015 27 February 2015
- Her kan du sove, spise og more deg i Dubai 24 February 2015
- Where to sleep, eat and dance in Dubai 24 February 2015
- budget jan: We\'ve not been to Norway or anywhere in Scandinav...
- Muza-chan: Lovely colors......
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I know what you mean; choosing restaurants can be ...
- Muza-chan: Beautiful......
- Deb: Great info! When we get to Dubai one day I\'ll be ...