In 2002, Alex and I went to China to bring home our new daughter/sister. While waiting for all the paperwork to be finalised, we passed the time, about a week all in all, having a closer look at Beijing and surrounds. Luckily Cat was – and still is – an easy-going child. On the other […]
This is the former Portuguese colony Macau, specifically the ruins of St Paul’s. A quick boat hop from Hong Kong, Macau is well worth a look.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- 11 things to do in Dubai 25 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: House at hastily vacated Pyramiden in Svalbard 22 March 2015
- Mtskheta, UNESCO in Georgia 18 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: Destroyed by war, Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina 15 March 2015
- Zanzibar and the senses 12 March 2015
- Corinne: Dune bashing out of Dubai was one of the funnest t...
- Laurel: I really wish I would have visited the desert when...
- Leigh: I\'ll try anything once including visiting Dubai. ...
- Ingunn Elvekrok: You made me want to go!!!...
- Kevin: Dune Bashing looks like a blast!!!...