In 2002, Alex and I went to China to bring home our new daughter/sister. While waiting for all the paperwork to be finalised, we passed the time, about a week all in all, having a closer look at Beijing and surrounds. Luckily Cat was – and still is – an easy-going child. On the other […]
This is the former Portuguese colony Macau, specifically the ruins of St Paul’s. A quick boat hop from Hong Kong, Macau is well worth a look.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- A glimpse of Brunei 29 July 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Christopher Columbus Park, Discovery Bay in Jamaica, 1996 26 July 2015
- Day out Copenhagen: Medieval Lund 22 July 2015
- Silent Sunday: Flowers along the shores of Lake Geneva 19 July 2015
- One day in Saigon – a snapshot 15 July 2015
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: It\'s an interesting series. I read somewhere that...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thank you :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks, Gilla. So many beautiful spots in Scandina...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: They do have quite a different feel, don\'t they.....
- Sand In My Suitcase: Years ago, we touched down in Brunei for just a fe...