This week’s #FriFotos theme is holy places. My choice is the UNESCO-listed Swayambhunath stupa – or Monkey Temple – in the Kathmandu Valley.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- Ranxo ses Roques: horse riding in Majorca (I loved it!) 6 June 2013
- Republika Srpska: Pretty Trebinje 3 June 2013
- Munch at Oslo airport 30 May 2013
- Rotterdam by Instagram 27 May 2013
- Pictou, birthplace of Nova Scotia 22 May 2013
- Salika Jay: Beautiful writing Catarina, just like mum :) I mus...
- Marisol@TravelingSolemates: Hi Catarina, oh how fun! Thanks for taking me on a...
- budget jan: Hi Catarina, I loved this post. I was in love wi...
- Andrea: I\'ve only done horseback riding once for about 10...
- Leigh: Just think - if your Mom wasn\'t a blogger you wou...
#frifotos Africa Americas Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France islands Italy Kuwait London Macedonia Middle East mountains Norway Nova Scotia Oceania Oslo Paris Scandinavia South Pacific Spain Switzerland travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales