Are you old enough to remember the Balkan wars of the 1990s? The feeling of horror that such a thing could happen in Europe yet again, less than 50 years after the last war on the continent? Seems we never learn. As a result of the Dayton Accords of 1995, war-town Bosnia & Herzegovina was [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- The Road to Vega 12 November 2013
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Silent Sunday: Baskets for sale at the market in Inca 19 October 2014
- Høst i München betyr Oktoberfest 16 October 2014
- Autumn in Munich 16 October 2014
- Silent Sunday: Autumn in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia 12 October 2014
- Muza-chan: Great photos......
- Gil: Great and interesting story. Only traveled around...
- jan: Travelled Europe with a Eurail pass aged 21 and 24...
- Life Images by Jill: I actually think this would be a great way to trav...
- Lisa Goodmurphy: It sounds like autumn is the perfect time to visit...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Cape Town Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance