Are you old enough to remember the Balkan wars of the 1990s? The feeling of horror that such a thing could happen in Europe yet again, less than 50 years after the last war on the continent? Seems we never learn. As a result of the Dayton Accords of 1995, war-town Bosnia & Herzegovina was […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Luther, the man. And the woman. 9 September 2016
- Off to Northern England! 4 April 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- World at a Glance: Tropical Island in a Nazi Hangar 8 February 2017
- A look inside North Korea 1 February 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Kort vei:)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Koselig lite sted. Neste gang jeg er i nærheten.....
- Hedda: Takk for eit godt og informativt innlegg. No fekk ...
- Ann-Mari: Neste gang må du komme innom 😊 Bor en drøy ha...
- Ann-Mari: Den trappa var bare helt rå! Har bare vært én ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance