Are you old enough to remember the Balkan wars of the 1990s? The feeling of horror that such a thing could happen in Europe yet again, less than 50 years after the last war on the continent? Seems we never learn. As a result of the Dayton Accords of 1995, war-town Bosnia & Herzegovina was [...]
Posted on 13 January 2009 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, England, hotels & lodgings, Latvia, Lists, Macedonia, Nova Scotia, Republika Srpska, Transdniestr, Travel with children, Wales
We stayed in plenty of hotels in 2008, some good, some not so good, some blah. Here are my fave hotels of 2008 – in no particular order.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Cat contemplating the view, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Lavaux, Swiss wine country 16 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Celtic Monasterboice, a 5th century Christian settlement in Ireland 13 July 2014
- Vilnius and the KGB 9 July 2014
- Betty J. Ogburn: ...It DOES look beautiful, but I hate that the cit...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love cats :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Really, who says... :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks :)...