Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- 11 most popular Instagrams in April 2015 27 May 2015
- Silent Sunday: View of Dinas Head, Pembrokeshire, Wales 24 May 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- #Emiratesairline Business Class Review 19 May 2015
- Silent Sunday: World War 2 hero and his bicycle in Oslo 17 May 2015
- Amy: Portovenere really does look like a lovely place! ...
- Ana O: I don\'t think I could choose a favourite :)...
- Martin From St. Lucia: Really interesting and unique collection of photos...
- Lisa Goodmurphy: All beautiful photos, Sophie! My favourites are th...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks, Marcia. Wales is very beautiful, and under...