Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- 11 things to do in Dubai 25 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: Lone lorry passing through the Hajar Mountains in Oman 29 November 2015
- Dialog im Dunkeln: en time som blind 26 November 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg – #UnescoHamburg 26 November 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Toronto skyline, 1995 22 November 2015
- Rhine Valley highlights, eats and sleeps 18 November 2015
- Penny: Talk about a profound experience, though coming ba...
- Noah: What a lonely part of the country ... great pictur...
- Anirudh Singh: Dubai has always been on my list of places to Visi...
- Matt S.: Time really flies. \'95 is now retro. This photo l...
- Marcia: Eye-opening and mind-boggling - or should that be ...