The peculiar little non-existing country Transdniestr is a different world; a memorial to the Soviet era, a living museum of times gone by.
Posted on 13 January 2009 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, England, hotels & lodgings, Latvia, Lists, Macedonia, Nova Scotia, Republika Srpska, Transdniestr, Travel with children, Wales
We stayed in plenty of hotels in 2008, some good, some not so good, some blah. Here are my fave hotels of 2008 – in no particular order.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Vilnius and the KGB 9 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Limestone cliffs of Phang Nga Bay 6 July 2014
- Sofia by Instagram 3 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Hawa Mahal – Palace of Winds 29 June 2014
- Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb 26 June 2014
- Sand In My Suitcase: We were in Dresden and Leipzig a few years back, a...
- Jeff: Thanks for sharing this picture Anne. I think I sh...
- Candice @ The Let\'s Go Ladies: This must have been a very emotional trip. Thank y...
- David Bennett: Yes, at this moment there is almost certainly some...
- Muza-chan: Interesting......