The peculiar little non-existing country Transdniestr is a different world; a memorial to the Soviet era, a living museum of times gone by.
Posted on 13 January 2009 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, England, hotels & lodgings, Latvia, Lists, Macedonia, Nova Scotia, Republika Srpska, Transdniestr, Travel with children, Wales
We stayed in plenty of hotels in 2008, some good, some not so good, some blah. Here are my fave hotels of 2008 – in no particular order.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Ukens foto: Pus vurderer utsikten, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Cat contemplating the view, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Lavaux, Swiss wine country 16 July 2014
- Ukens foto: Keltiske Monasterboice 13 July 2014
- Vera Marie Badertscher: I would never have guessed that first picture was ...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Amazing highlights! The way the bread is baked is ...
- Wesley Travels: WOW! That looks like an incredible beautifull dest...
- Candice @ The Let\'s Go Ladies: I\'m going to Berlin for Christmas, and I\'m torn ...
- Betty J. Ogburn: ...It DOES look beautiful, but I hate that the cit...