The peculiar little non-existing country Transdniestr is a different world; a memorial to the Soviet era, a living museum of times gone by.
Posted on 13 January 2009 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, England, hotels & lodgings, Latvia, Lists, Macedonia, Nova Scotia, Republika Srpska, Transdniestr, Travel with children, Wales
We stayed in plenty of hotels in 2008, some good, some not so good, some blah. Here are my fave hotels of 2008 – in no particular order.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- Ukens foto: Jenter tørker fisk, Diouloulouelven i Casamance, Senegal 27 July 2014
- Silent Retro Sunday: Girls drying fish – Diouloulou River in Casamance, Senegal 27 July 2014
- Scener fra Warszawa 23 July 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Ukens foto: Pus vurderer utsikten, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Mette: We visited western Poland once and found it rather...
- Soraya: Stunning pictures of this beautiful city! I\'ve be...
- Mette: I\'ve never heard of Swiss wine before, but walkin...
- Leigh: Would love to visit Warsaw - especially as I hear ...
- Victor: In Switzerland, I liked white wines more than red ...