I’ve been in Brussels at least 50 times, mostly for work, but sometimes purely for play. After finishing uni, I hung about Brussels for ages, partly because I wasn’t ready to begin a proper job right away, and partly because that’s where everyone was in those days. Later, when I did get around to finding [...]
I’ve been to the capital of Europe countless times. I even lived there for a few months after uni, while I was contemplating what to do with the rest of my life – amongst friends persuading me to join them in diplomatic/bureaucratic service. Idly contemplating, I should hasten to add, involving many a late night [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Rural Majorca 25 April 2013
- Easter traditions in Norway 27 March 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Monday Memory: A day at the lake in Beijing 3 March 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Maidan Square in peaceful times 22 February 2014
- World at a Glance: Maputo fish market 21 February 2014
- Monday memory: Auckland’s Sky Tower and therapy 17 February 2014
- Gayla: What great travel memories! It is amazing how tim...
- Stephanie - The Travel Chica: My dream travel and food experience :-)...
- Madagascar vacations: I\'ve never heard about Caucasus until today! sham...
- Madagascar vacations: Beinjing holds so much historical and cultural her...
- Muza-chan: Very beautiful pavilion......