Welcome! I’m happy to host this edition of the Carnival of Cities. After publishing the 18 May 2011 edition on Perceptive Travel Blog, Sheila Scarborough handed the baton to me. Without further ado, here’s a virtual tour of some of the world’s wonderful cities. Travel bloggers from around the globe presents: Cities in the [...]
Posted on 1 June 2011 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in California, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New York, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Texas, UAE, Wales
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Rural Majorca 25 April 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Pictou, birthplace of Nova Scotia 22 May 2013
- Neum: where Bosnia and Herzegovina touches the sea 14 April 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- The Saint: a funky sleep in New Orleans 7 April 2014
- Svartisen Arctic Glacier 3 April 2014
- Monday Memory: Butrint 31 March 2014
- Muza-chan: Beautiful place......
- Corinne: We were just there last week. It\'s not much coas...
- Lisa Goodmurphy: Beautiful photos, Sophie - especially the people! ...
- Mette: Seeing your photos I have just discovered a strong...
- Steve: dangit i didn\'t make it that far south when i was...