A highlight in Europe this time of year is the cheerful (sometimes even magical) Christmas markets. I adore browsing through the arts and crafts for sale, and trying some of the hearty seasonal street food. And then there’s mulled wine. Here are three of my favourite Christmas markets: Elegant and child-friendly Vienna I’m very fond […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- 11 most popular Instagrams in January 2015 27 February 2015
- Her kan du sove, spise og more deg i Dubai 24 February 2015
- Where to sleep, eat and dance in Dubai 24 February 2015
- Silent Sunday: Petrol pump left behind, Pyramiden in the Svalbard Archipelago 22 February 2015
- Martin Luther and the 95 theses 19 February 2015
- Arianwen: This is a really nice idea for a post! I can\'t se...
- Muza-chan: Interesting :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I know!...
- Corinne: Wow! I need that bathroom!...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Zealand Norway Oslo South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance