A highlight in Europe this time of year is the cheerful (sometimes even magical) Christmas markets. I adore browsing through the arts and crafts for sale, and trying some of the hearty seasonal street food. And then there’s mulled wine. Here are three of my favourite Christmas markets: Elegant and child-friendly Vienna I’m very fond […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Våre beste Instagrambilder i oktober 2014 20 November 2014
- Colours of Rajasthan, Diwali and hill forts 20 November 2014
- Silent Sunday: View of Tbilisi, Georgia 16 November 2014
- World at a Glance: Great Zimbabwe 12 November 2014
- Silent Sunday: November in Kew Gardens, London 9 November 2014
- Hans: Interesting set of ruins ... nice departure from t...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: That\'s a neat idea to ask a taxi driver about som...
- Dave Briggs: Great to read your article. I am also considering ...
- Penny: What\'s that horseshoe thing just to the east of t...
- Noah: The scanned prints give this post a retro feel ......
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance