This is a traditional farmer’s house in Santana on the island of Madeira in the Atlantic, one of the outermost regions of the European Union.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- World at a Glance: Humayun’s Tomb 27 August 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Trolske Asdøljuvet 24 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Enchanting Asdøljuvet Canyon 24 August 2014
- Laura Plantation – Portrait of a Creole family 20 August 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Fyrtårn i Summerside, Prince Edward Island 17 August 2014
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Isn\'t really that unthinkable, is it......
- Bryan: I can see the headline now - World leader dies fro...
- Laura Locoul Gore: Dear Sophie,I am so glad you enjoyed your visi...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Yes, I walked through the stream; fresh, cold wate...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for stopping by, Lili....
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance