Looking back on the travelling year 2010, I see I didn’t stick with my plans. Nothing new there. Instead, I went with the flow – and cheap flights. So here it is – this year’s fave travels. In January, I was in Geneva. It was mostly business, visiting ILO. But I always enjoy visiting Switzerland. [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- (English) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 juni 2012
- Hemingwayhuset i Key West 14 mars 2012
- Livlige Lunenburg 30 mai 2012
- (English) Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 juni 2012
- Fyrtårnet i Byron Bay 19 juli 2012
- (English) The innovative architecture of Rotterdam 18 mai 2013
- (English) World at a Glance: Green bikes – and scooters – in Amsterdam 17 mai 2013
- (English) Viva Bahia, a fabulous Majorca family hotel 15 mai 2013
- (English) Greece: A guide for history buffs 12 mai 2013
- (English) Norfolk Coast Path: horizons 10 mai 2013
- Ursula: Oh my God that pool surrounded with those balinese...
- Edit: Actually those roller are technically green, their...
- Steve: The scooters look like a great way to get around (...
- bonooobong: I guess those scooters have been green technically...
- Lisa Goodmurphy: What a lovely looking resort! I\'d like to spend h...
#frifotos Afrika Americas Arabia architecture Arctic Blogsherpa Britain Britiske øyer Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Danmark Dubai Egypt England Europe Frankrike islands Italia Kuwait London Makedonia Middle East mountains Norgr Oceania Oslo Paris Scandinavia South Pacific Spania Sveits travel with children travel with teens Travel Writing UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales Østerrike