Border bridge: Liechtenstein to the left, Switzerland to the right. I jump: Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland…
I quite like Zurich. It’s a good city to visit – just the right size. Never mind the smell of money.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- A Garden with a View 31 January 2013
- Sunday scenes from down under: Auckland Harbour Bridge 23 December 2012
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Rural Majorca 25 April 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi to Yerevan 2 December 2013
- World at a Glance: Old Town Corfu 27 November 2013
- A spacy stay at Heathrow 22 November 2013
- Friday photo: Texas mirrors 15 November 2013
- The Road to Vega 12 November 2013
- Mette: Great to read about these places under my radar. W...
- Jeff: I am hungry now. Those doughs seems absolutely swe...
- Sand In My Suitcase: What an interesting day! Such rich blue colors of ...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks Corinne. I would say at least a week for Ar...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks Andrea. You\'d like the Caucasus, I\'m sure...