Going south after our failed Musandam venture, our driver (you know, the one who had forgotten his passport) tried to persuade us to go directly from Ras al-Khaimah to Ajman, and give Umm al-Quwain a miss. But in my quest to see every single emirate, that simply would not do. He finally caved. The reason […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- Luther, the man. And the woman. 9 September 2016
- World at a Glance: The Bellinzona castles 8 August 2016
- 7 things 2016 taught me 31 December 2016
- Vienna to Graz via the Semmering Railway: A UNESCO Kinder Egg 22 June 2017
- The charms of England’s Lake District 29 May 2017
- Things to do in Manchester if you’re not into football 28 April 2017
- Off to Northern England! 4 April 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for stopping by :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks, Renato :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Must be fate telling you to visit soon :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: You and me, Annette :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Can\'t believe I haven\'t been before!...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance