Going south after our failed Musandam venture, our driver (you know, the one who had forgotten his passport) tried to persuade us to go directly from Ras Al-Khaimah to Ajman, and give Umm Al-Quwain a miss. But in my quest to see every single emirate, that simply would not do. He finally caved. The reason [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Smaken av New Orleans 2 mai 2013
- (English) Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 november 2013
- Mallorca: en dag på landet 25 april 2013
- (English) Tbilisi by Instagram 30 juli 2013
- (English) Pictou, birthplace of Nova Scotia 22 mai 2013
- (English) Neum: where Bosnia and Herzegovina touches the sea 14 april 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 april 2014
- (English) The Saint: a funky sleep in New Orleans 7 april 2014
- (English) Svartisen Arctic Glacier 3 april 2014
- Monday Memory: Butrint 31 mars 2014
- Muza-chan: Beautiful place......
- Corinne: We were just there last week. It\'s not much coas...
- Lisa Goodmurphy: Beautiful photos, Sophie - especially the people! ...
- Mette: Seeing your photos I have just discovered a strong...
- Steve: dangit i didn\'t make it that far south when i was...
#frifotos Afrika Arabia architecture Arctic Balkan Blogsherpa Britain Britiske øyer Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Danmark Dubai Egypt England Europe Frankrike islands Italia London Middle East mountains Norgr Oslo Scandinavia South Pacific Spania Sveits Sverige Sør-Afrika the Nile travel with children travel with teens Tyskland UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales world at a glance Østerrike