You can follow the discussion on Friedensreich Hundertwasser and his Toilet without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Vilnius and the KGB 9 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Limestone cliffs of Phang Nga Bay 6 July 2014
- Sofia by Instagram 3 July 2014
- Silent Sunday: Hawa Mahal – Palace of Winds 29 June 2014
- Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb 26 June 2014
- Sand In My Suitcase: We were in Dresden and Leipzig a few years back, a...
- Jeff: Thanks for sharing this picture Anne. I think I sh...
- Candice @ The Let\'s Go Ladies: This must have been a very emotional trip. Thank y...
- David Bennett: Yes, at this moment there is almost certainly some...
- Muza-chan: Interesting......
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance