You can follow the discussion on Dreams of Antarctica without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Chasing ghosts in New Orleans 18 June 2015
- Maulbronn Monastery Complex 23 September 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg 26 November 2015
- Giant’s Causeway 30 June 2015
- Chong Changtune Live Eco-museum: A Day at the Spa 31 May 2016
- Oak Alley, a classic Southern Antebellum Plantation 27 May 2016
- Sophie tries new things: Thai massage in Bangkok 18 May 2016
- Silent Retro Sunday: The colonial Hotel Polana in Maputo, Mozambique 15 May 2016
- Day Out Bangkok: Royal Ayutthaya 11 May 2016
- Travel Photo Roulette: Stormy Weather: […] 2013 Sophie’s World: […]...
- Marcia: Oh, and I\'ve never heard that of the pineapple be...
- Marcia: Love this tour, Alexandra! I have two plantations...
- Linda March: Such an immense building. But 49 Celsius in the su...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Lol! Can you imagine a wolf mask, say... Spooky. A...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance