You can follow the discussion on Karnak: the largest ancient religious site in the world without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- 11 things to do in Dubai 25 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: House at hastily vacated Pyramiden in Svalbard 22 March 2015
- Mtskheta, UNESCO in Georgia 18 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: Destroyed by war, Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina 15 March 2015
- Zanzibar and the senses 12 March 2015
- Marcia: Oh, and how easy is it to do all 7 emirates? How m...
- Marcia: Dubai and Abu Dhabi are on my list. I kick myself ...
- Rahman @ Iran small Tours: I wish the countries across the world could learn ...
- Corinne: Dune bashing out of Dubai was one of the funnest t...
- Laurel: I really wish I would have visited the desert when...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance