You can follow the discussion on Where in the World: The Titanic graves without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Silent Sunday: Little boats on the beach, Alghero in Sardinia 14 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel 14 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 11 December 2014
- The magic of Zanzibar’s Stone Town 10 December 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Uvanlig utsikt mot St Pauls katedral, sett gjennom kjøpesentret 7 December 2014
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: And a happy life to you as well....
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: We live in a magical part of the world, you and I,...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Mine, too. Magical landscape at our little cabin....
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks, Gil :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Come on over anytime, Leigh. And Poland is a mere ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance