You can follow the discussion on Blaze – and holidays at home without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Edinburgh underground 31 October 2014
- Silent Sunday: Twin waterfalls Låtefoss, Norway 11 October 2015
- En by som Speyer – #JoinGermanTradition 7 October 2015
- A Town called Speyer – #JoinGermanTradition 7 October 2015
- Silent Sunday: Elevador da Glória, a Lisbon funicular 4 October 2015
- Insider Guide to Marrakech 30 September 2015
- Leigh: Would be very cool to head to the top!...
- John: I remember visiting this site many decades ago whe...
- Marcia: The views are absolutely worth the climb. It tak...
- Lisa Goodmurphy: Those views are incredible! I need to move to Euro...
- Agata: And yet another wonderful location in Germany I ha...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains Nature New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance