It’s 25 degrees below outside. Last time it was that cold, the kids and I took off for Oceania for half a year. 6 years ago, that was. We lived in Devonport in New Zealand and island-hopped quite a bit in the Pacific. This photo is from Norfolk Island (capital: Burnt Pine), home of the descendants of the Bounty-mutineers. Beautiful, isn’t it?
About Anne-Sophie Redisch
Leave a Reply
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- Viva Bahia, a fabulous Majorca family hotel 15 May 2013
- Greece: A guide for history buffs 12 May 2013
- Norfolk Coast Path: horizons 10 May 2013
- The lonely convent 7 May 2013
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Maria Alexandra @LatinAbroad: was supposed to go to Greece for a honeymoon… An...
- Andrea: Yup - baby animals always do it for me too!...
- Nancie: How gorgeous is that! Looks like a painting....
- Jenna: Yes please!! :)...
- Cathy Sweeney: Thumbs up! I would love to relax in the Balinese b...
#frifotos Africa Americas Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France islands Italy Kuwait London Macedonia Middle East mountains Norway Oceania Oslo Paris Scandinavia South Pacific Spain Switzerland travel with children travel with teens Travel Writing UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales