The natural bridge, the square 50 cent coin, the windblown Divi Divi trees pointing to the southwest… in Aruba, you always know directions.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Al Ain Oasis 23 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel coast 21 December 2014
- Most popular Instagrams in November 2014 18 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: Little boats on the beach, Alghero in Sardinia 14 December 2014
- Silent Sunday: The verdant landscape of the Coromandel 14 December 2014
- Gil: Thanks for such an informative post. My knowledg...
- Mette: Thanks for introducing me to a different side of ...
- Youssef: I think so, it is a wonderful world, Good post and...
- Sasa: There is less\' \'Oasis\' on this planet that man ...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: I\'ve just used the URL of the relevant Instagram ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Zealand Norway Oslo South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance