Welcome! I’m happy to host this edition of the Carnival of Cities! After publishing the 18 May 2011 edition on Perceptive Travel Blog, Sheila Scarborough handed the baton to me. Without further ado, here’s a virtual tour of some of the world’s wonderful cities. Travel bloggers from around the globe presents: Cities in the [...]
Posted on 1 June 2011 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in California, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New York, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Texas, UAE, Wales
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- Exploring the Caucasus 19 June 2013
- World at a Glance: Hole in the Rock 14 June 2013
- Valley of the Kings 10 June 2013
- Ranxo ses Roques: horse riding in Majorca (I loved it!) 6 June 2013
- Republika Srpska: Pretty Trebinje 3 June 2013
- Salika Jay: Looks like you\'ve planned to not plan the trip :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks. I expect I\'ll have lots to say when I ret...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Oh yes, of course. You\'re practically an expert o...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks, Dan :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: The only books I\'ve read about the region so far ...