Welcome! I’m happy to host this edition of the Carnival of Cities. After publishing the 18 May 2011 edition on Perceptive Travel Blog, Sheila Scarborough handed the baton to me. Without further ado, here’s a virtual tour of some of the world’s wonderful cities. Travel bloggers from around the globe presents: Cities in the [...]
Posted on 1 June 2011 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in California, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New York, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Texas, UAE, Wales
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Silent Retro Sunday: Palace of the Parliament, Bucharest 28 September 2014
- Andersen Hotel: Chic and urban in Copenhagen 25 September 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Den praktfulle Berlinerdomen 21 September 2014
- Silent Sunday: The magnificent Berlinerdom (Berlin Cathedral) 21 September 2014
- World at a Glance: Freddie Mercury in Montreux 17 September 2014
- Milena Yordanova: Stunning building! I hope I will see it one day in...
- Muza-chan: It\'s close to my house......
- Gil: Never realized that they had so many politicians t...
- Mette: Vesterbro has changed a lot over recent years. It ...
- Freya: Very interesting article and I love the photos as ...