Welcome! I’m happy to host this edition of the Carnival of Cities. After publishing the 18 May 2011 edition on Perceptive Travel Blog, Sheila Scarborough handed the baton to me. Without further ado, here’s a virtual tour of some of the world’s wonderful cities. Travel bloggers from around the globe presents: Cities in the [...]
Posted on 1 June 2011 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in California, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New York, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Texas, UAE, Wales
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- The Road to Vega 12 November 2013
- World at a Glance: Freddie Mercury in Montreux 17 September 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Afrikanske pingviner i vannrørene i Simon’s Town 14 September 2014
- Silent Sunday: African penguins in the water pipes at Simon’s Town 14 September 2014
- St Conan’s Kirk: a curious Scottish church 10 September 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Radcliffe Camera 7 September 2014
- Corinne: Great photo Sophie. We were driving by the Freddi...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: It took most of a day, but then we stopped several...
- Filipe Morato Gomes: Hi Sophie, how long did it take the whole trip to ...
- Lily Lau: Look at those penguins, oh my... :)...
- Agata: Beautiful pictures! I especially appreciate those ...