I’m not much of a coffee drinker. I don’t particularly like the strong, slightly bitter taste, and it just doesn’t do anything for me. It neither wakes me up in the morning nor keeps me awake at night. Maybe I’m immune. Apparently, I’m not alone. In fact, my reaction to the brew is positively friendly, [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- Exploring the Caucasus 19 June 2013
- World at a Glance: Hole in the Rock 14 June 2013
- Valley of the Kings 10 June 2013
- Ranxo ses Roques: horse riding in Majorca (I loved it!) 6 June 2013
- Republika Srpska: Pretty Trebinje 3 June 2013
- Dan: Sounds like a great adventure. I\'ll be sure to fo...
- Vera Marie Badertscher: See if you can find any literature to introduce th...
- Marlys: Sounds like a right adventure - no trusty ol\' Mac...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Yes, Tonga does have similar nature, with the blow...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: That\'s a beautiful sentiment, Stuart. Slow-travel...
#frifotos Africa Americas Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France islands Italy Kuwait London Macedonia Middle East mountains Norway Nova Scotia Oceania Oslo Paris Scandinavia South Pacific Spain Switzerland travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales