Welcome! I’m happy to host this edition of the Carnival of Cities! After publishing the 18 May 2011 edition on Perceptive Travel Blog, Sheila Scarborough handed the baton to me. Without further ado, here’s a virtual tour of some of the world’s wonderful cities. Travel bloggers from around the globe presents: Cities in the [...]
Posted on 1 June 2011 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in California, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New York, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Texas, UAE, Wales
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- Pictou, birthplace of Nova Scotia 22 May 2013
- The innovative architecture of Rotterdam 18 May 2013
- World at a Glance: Green bikes – and scooters – in Amsterdam 17 May 2013
- Viva Bahia, a fabulous Majorca family hotel 15 May 2013
- Greece: A guide for history buffs 12 May 2013
- budget jan: We will definitely be visiting Novia Scotia. I ha...
- Muza-chan: Great article, I love to visit someday......
- Johanna: Ahh, I love old ships too. Some great photos that ...
- Ana O: I\'d love to visit Nova Scotia one day. I have v...
- Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk: Convinced. Looks like an overall paradise no matte...