Welcome! I’m happy to host this edition of the Carnival of Cities. After publishing the 18 May 2011 edition on Perceptive Travel Blog, Sheila Scarborough handed the baton to me. Without further ado, here’s a virtual tour of some of the world’s wonderful cities. Travel bloggers from around the globe presents: Cities in the [...]
Posted on 1 June 2011 by Anne-Sophie Redisch in California, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Japan, Netherlands, New York, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Texas, UAE, Wales
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- Søndagsbildet: Sankt Andreaskirken i Kiev 31 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Domes of the magnificent St Andrew’s Church in Kiev, Ukraine 31 August 2014
- World at a Glance: Humayun’s Tomb 27 August 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Trolske Asdøljuvet 24 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Enchanting Asdøljuvet Canyon 24 August 2014
- Muza-chan: Beautiful architecture :)...
- Gil: Beautiful!...
- Betty J. Ogburn: ...It\'s all so ornate!!...I feel as though the ar...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: He was an interesting character....
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Nothing like a bit of back story to appreciate a p...