Looking back on the travelling year 2010, I see I didn’t stick with my plans. Nothing new there. Instead, I went with the flow – and cheap flights. So here it is – this year’s fave travels. In January, I was in Geneva. It was mostly business, visiting ILO. But I always enjoy visiting Switzerland. [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe – the real Narnia 7 June 2012
- Pets, pools and pennies at the Hemingway House, Key West 14 March 2012
- Atlantic Canada: Lively Lunenburg 30 May 2012
- Canada Road Trip: Vancouver to Calgary, the Scenic Route 21 June 2012
- Cape Byron Lighthouse 19 July 2012
- Pictou, birthplace of Nova Scotia 22 May 2013
- The innovative architecture of Rotterdam 18 May 2013
- World at a Glance: Green bikes – and scooters – in Amsterdam 17 May 2013
- Viva Bahia, a fabulous Majorca family hotel 15 May 2013
- Greece: A guide for history buffs 12 May 2013
- Lisa Goodmurphy: We almost always take the Confederation Bridge but...
- Mette - Italian Notes: I love wooden ships and this one seems to give you...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Many surprising spots in Nova Scotia, Leigh :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love the Maritimes....
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Hope you do, Marcia :)...
#frifotos Africa Americas Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France islands Italy Kuwait London Macedonia Middle East mountains Norway Nova Scotia Oceania Oslo Paris Scandinavia South Pacific Spain Switzerland travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales