My daughters love Dublin. So after exploring northern Wales for a few days, we decided we’d take the ferry to Ireland for the day and headed for Holyhead. Well, we never made it to Dublin. The beautiful Isle of Anglesey – or Ynys Môn in Welsh – was so interesting itself, we never got on […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- 11 things to do in Dubai 25 March 2015
- Silent Sunday: Lone lorry passing through the Hajar Mountains in Oman 29 November 2015
- Dialog im Dunkeln: en time som blind 26 November 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg – #UnescoHamburg 26 November 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Toronto skyline, 1995 22 November 2015
- Rhine Valley highlights, eats and sleeps 18 November 2015
- Hans: Amazing how much downtown has changed since then ....
- Penny: Talk about a profound experience, though coming ba...
- Noah: What a lonely part of the country ... great pictur...
- Anirudh Singh: Dubai has always been on my list of places to Visi...
- Matt S.: Time really flies. \'95 is now retro. This photo l...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains Nature New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance