My daughters love Dublin. So after exploring northern Wales for a few days, we decided we’d take the ferry to Ireland for the day and headed for Holyhead. Well, we never made it to Dublin. The beautiful Isle of Anglesey – or Ynys Môn in Welsh – was so interesting itself, we never got on […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Silent Sunday: Sunset at Seal Rock, Phillip Island 3 May 2015
- Day out London: Kingston-upon-Thames and the fickle king 30 April 2015
- Silent Sunday: Town square at abandoned Pyramiden in Svalbard 26 April 2015
- World at a Glance: The Mesdag Panorama – walking into the painting 23 April 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Ciudad Este, Paraguay, 1997 19 April 2015
- Mette: I\'ll add Kingston and Hampton Court to my itinera...
- Lucas: Thanks for walking me through Kingston at a distan...
- Aijika: Sounds fun. Very interesting post. and in fairness...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: And to think they\'re 400 years old......
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks for stopping by, Maaike. It\'s an interesti...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance