This week, I thought I’d tell you about a very cool sound sculpture in our homebase in Drammen, Norway. Let’s explore the river music. The River Harp The large pedestrian bridge Ypsilon is a Drammen landmark. Next to Ypsilon is the River Harp, a sound sculpture comprising two large silver balls, one on either side of the […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The tallest building in the world 10 February 2015
- Camogli, an Italian secret 7 May 2015
- Al Bastakiya: Historic Dubai and Emirati culture 17 February 2015
- Cinque Terre, Portovenere and the Poets 22 May 2015
- I found my love in Portofino 14 May 2015
- Dialog im Dunkeln: en time som blind 26 November 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg – #UnescoHamburg 26 November 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Toronto skyline, 1995 22 November 2015
- Rhine Valley highlights, eats and sleeps 18 November 2015
- Silent Sunday: Blue and green Latvia from above 15 November 2015
- Alex from tripsuit: The best thing about Berlin is that it\'s ever evo...
- Marcia: No and Yes to your questions. Would love to live i...
- Nancie: Hi Sophie. This looks like a lovely way to spend a...
- Tanja (the Red phone box travels): Great photos! I like your header:) # travel photo ...
- Ruth - Tanama Tales: I have not seen the Rhine Valley highlights but I ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains Nature New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance