(English) The natural bridge, the square 50 cent coin, the windblown Divi Divi trees pointing to the southwest… in Aruba, you always know directions.
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Smaken av New Orleans 2 mai 2013
- (English) Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 november 2013
- Mallorca: en dag på landet 25 april 2013
- (English) Easter traditions in Norway 27 mars 2013
- (English) Tbilisi by Instagram 30 juli 2013
- (English) World at a Glance: Lithuanian dessert 10 mars 2014
- (English) Monday Memory: A day at the lake in Beijing 3 mars 2014
- (English) Cooking in Italy 27 februar 2014
- (English) Maidan Square in peaceful times 22 februar 2014
- (English) World at a Glance: Maputo fish market 21 februar 2014
- Muza-chan: Looks delicious :)...
- Corinne: I\'m not sure this is my type of dessert, but it m...
- chantae: Wow! Yum, though would be a bit hard to digest if ...
- Mary @ Green Global Travel: Everything looks so beautiful! I\'m glad you were ...
- Adam: Lovely post ;) I was born in Bratislava and I know...
#frifotos Afrika Arabia architecture Arctic Balkan Blogsherpa Britain Britiske øyer Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Danmark Dubai Egypt England Europe Frankrike islands Italia London Middle East mountains Norgr Oceania Oslo Scandinavia South Pacific Spania Sveits Sverige Sør-Afrika the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales world at a glance Østerrike