In Vienna, you may have seen the creative and colourful Hundertwasser House. You know, the one with no straight lines, where trees are incorporated into the house. Even the floors are wavy. As Hundertwasser said: an uneven floor is a melody to the feet. But did you know the famous ahead-of-his-time eco-friendly Austrian architect lived […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Maulbronn Monastery Complex 23 September 2015
- Dialogue in the Dark: blind in Hamburg 26 November 2015
- Lorsch Abbey 23 October 2015
- One day in Saigon – a snapshot 15 July 2015
- Carlingford: colours, craic and leprechauns 29 June 2016
- World at a Glance: Le Locle, built for watchmakers 23 June 2016
- Christiansfeld: historie og honningkake 16 June 2016
- Christiansfeld: history and honey cakes 16 June 2016
- Chanthaburi og bærekraftig turisme i Thailand 8 June 2016
- Peter: I\'ll have to keep my eyes open around that town w...
- Marcia: Surprised that these well known watches are made i...
- Jeff: Love your short stories!! And thank you for the in...
- Nancie: What a fascinating little town. Love the history, ...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Takk for hyggelige ord :)...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance