Inspired by the last Blogsherpa Carnival, I’ve decided to begin yet another sporadic series – the magic of cities. Don’t know why I haven’t thought of that before – it’s a fun subject and I do like cities. In focus today is København – or Copenhagen, also known as the King’s City (despite the fact [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- Laura Plantation – Portrait of a Creole family 20 August 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Fyrtårn i Summerside, Prince Edward Island 17 August 2014
- Silent Sunday: Lighthouse at Summerside, PEI 17 August 2014
- Verdensarven nord i Sverige 13 August 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Muza-chan: Interesting......
- Travelogged: This was very interesting -- I\'d love to explore ...
- Adrienne @ AdrienneAway: Your pictures are great! Would never have imagined...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: No, not at all. I had heard the same, especially a...
- Abi: What an interesting snippet of history. Thank you!...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance