Inspired by the last Blogsherpa Carnival, I’ve decided to begin yet another sporadic series – the magic of cities. Don’t know why I haven’t thought of that before – it’s a fun subject and I do like cities. In focus today is København – or Copenhagen, also known as the King’s City (despite the fact [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Exploring Suomenlinna 17 September 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Ukens foto: Jenter tørker fisk, Diouloulouelven i Casamance, Senegal 27 July 2014
- Silent Retro Sunday: Girls drying fish – Diouloulou River in Casamance, Senegal 27 July 2014
- Scener fra Warszawa 23 July 2014
- Warsaw scenes 23 July 2014
- Ukens foto: Pus vurderer utsikten, St-Paul-de-Vence 20 July 2014
- Mette: I\'ve never heard of Swiss wine before, but walkin...
- Leigh: Would love to visit Warsaw - especially as I hear ...
- Victor: In Switzerland, I liked white wines more than red ...
- Muza-chan: Lovely photo.......
- Vera Marie Badertscher: I would never have guessed that first picture was ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance