This week, I thought I’d tell you about a very cool sound sculpture in our homebase in Drammen, Norway. Let’s explore the river music. The River Harp The large pedestrian bridge Ypsilon is a Drammen landmark. Next to Ypsilon is the River Harp, a sound sculpture comprising two large silver balls, one on either side of the […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Atlantic Canada road trip 28 April 2016
- Underneath the river: Secret London 5 May 2016
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 11 things you’ll love about Almaty 6 July 2016
- Luther, the man. And the woman. 9 September 2016
- Things to do in Manchester if you’re not into football 28 April 2017
- Off to Northern England! 4 April 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- 11 things you’ll love about Kraków 10 March 2017
- World at a Glance: Tropical Island in a Nazi Hangar 8 February 2017
- Anglar Guide: Dang! That looks awesome. I do most of my fishing ...
- John: enjoying and exploring will give you a lifetime ex...
- Anirudh Singh: Seems like a great Christmas Celebration Shophie. ...
- Alice: Hubby is originally from a little town close to Kr...
- Mette: What a chilling experience, but it\'s important to...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance