This week, I thought I’d tell you about a very cool sound sculpture in our homebase in Drammen, Norway. Let’s explore the river music. The River Harp The large pedestrian bridge Ypsilon is a Drammen landmark. Next to Ypsilon is the River Harp, a sound sculpture comprising two large silver balls, one on either side of the [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Rural Majorca 25 April 2013
- Tbilisi by Instagram 30 July 2013
- Pictou, birthplace of Nova Scotia 22 May 2013
- Bewitching Kotor Bay 23 April 2014
- Silent Sunday: Nevskij prospekt, Leningrad, 1984 20 April 2014
- Neum: where Bosnia and Herzegovina touches the sea 14 April 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- The Saint: a funky sleep in New Orleans 7 April 2014
- Corinne: Sophie, I was just in Kotor a couple weeks ago, un...
- Corinne: Sophie, Did you go to Leningrad in 1984? I went i...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Kotor is all of that :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks, Gil :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Another era....
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales world at a glance