This week, I thought I’d tell you about a very cool sound sculpture in our homebase in Drammen, Norway. Let’s explore the river music. The River Harp The large pedestrian bridge Ypsilon is a Drammen landmark. Next to Ypsilon is the River Harp, a sound sculpture comprising two large silver balls, one on either side of the […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Europe by Train 22 October 2014
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- Aachen Cathedral and Charlemagne’s BMI 13 June 2014
- 11 most popular Instagrams in December 2014 29 January 2015
- Silent Retro Sunday: Going to church, St John’s, Antigua 25 January 2015
- Review: Jack Wolfskin cruelty free winter coat 21 January 2015
- Silent Sunday: Gorgeous adults-only pool in Majorca 18 January 2015
- The Peranakan of Singapore 14 January 2015
- Muza-chan: Beautiful collection......
- Mette: Convincing arguments. And you look great in it too...
- Marcia: Looks pretty. wonder when it was built..these type...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: :)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: So true, James....
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Copenhagen Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Zealand Norway Oslo South Africa South Pacific Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance