This week, I thought I’d tell you about a very cool sound sculpture in our homebase in Drammen, Norway. Let’s explore the river music. The River Harp The large pedestrian bridge Ypsilon is a Drammen landmark. Next to Ypsilon is the River Harp, a sound sculpture comprising two large silver balls, one on either side of the [...]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- Travel Photo Roulette 69 – come play! 8 November 2013
- Cooking in Italy 27 February 2014
- Dar es Salaam by Instagram 10 April 2014
- Dublin after dark – mobile theatre 9 October 2013
- 8 Instagrams from Arctic Sweden 13 August 2014
- World at a Glance: Freddie Mercury in Montreux 17 September 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Afrikanske pingviner i vannrørene i Simon’s Town 14 September 2014
- Silent Sunday: African penguins in the water pipes at Simon’s Town 14 September 2014
- St Conan’s Kirk: a curious Scottish church 10 September 2014
- Søndagsbildet: Radcliffe Camera 7 September 2014
- Jeff Titelius: Wow, this certainly sounds like a fascinating jour...
- Lance: Yes...but, the smell was pretty horrific...especia...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Hope you\'ll find an opportunity. It\'s a beautifu...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks. Aren\'t they just beautiful......
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Thanks...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Middle East mountains Norway Oslo Scandinavia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance