Welcome to Sophie’s World, a new blog about the world’s curious and often unsung corners. And travel with children. Here’s more about the blog and about us.
About Anne-Sophie Redisch
Leave a Reply
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
- A Garden with a View 31 January 2013
- Sunday scenes from down under: Auckland Harbour Bridge 23 December 2012
- A taste of New Orleans 2 May 2013
- Rural Majorca 25 April 2013
- Easter traditions in Norway 27 March 2013
- Tbilisi to Yerevan 2 December 2013
- World at a Glance: Old Town Corfu 27 November 2013
- A spacy stay at Heathrow 22 November 2013
- Friday photo: Texas mirrors 15 November 2013
- The Road to Vega 12 November 2013
- Mellisa Turner: Beautiful picture of sunset ! I like your idea of ...
- Mette: Great to read about these places under my radar. W...
- Jeff: I am hungry now. Those doughs seems absolutely swe...
- Michael Matti: I\'ve never been to the Taj Mahal but it is defini...
- Sand In My Suitcase: What an interesting day! Such rich blue colors of ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Catalunya Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France islands Italy Kuwait London Middle East mountains Norway Oceania Oslo Scandinavia South Africa South Pacific Spain Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vienna Vikings Wales world at a glance