Santiago de Cuba 1996 – street scene with vintage American cars
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- The charms of England’s Lake District 29 May 2017
- Things to do in Manchester if you’re not into football 28 April 2017
- Chasing shadows in Czechia 30 August 2017
- Day out Gdansk: The Malbork Murder 26 March 2017
- A Tale of Two Villas 10 September 2017
- Altkunkendorf: Ancient beech forest and a hypnotic village 16 March 2018
- World at a Glance: Stoclet House 14 March 2018
- Toruń: Copernicus, World Heritage, gingerbread, a brass ass – and notaries 8 March 2018
- Day out Alicante: El Palmeral de Elche 5 March 2018
- World at a Glance: Valencia’s ancient silk exchange, a temple to trade 2 March 2018
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Love unusual finds like this plantation. Thanks fo...
- Jeanette Brunet: I was in Edinburgh in August of 2015 for 9 days. W...
- Jeanette Brunet: Good job Sophie! You summed up this place beautifu...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Of course! Good luck with your project!...
- Kathleen Hill: Hello! Beautiful pics! I am an art teacher in Fl...
Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Austria Balkans Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany India Instagram islands Italy London Louisiana Middle East mountains Netherlands New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Vikings Wales world at a glance