This week, I thought I’d tell you about a very cool sound sculpture in our homebase in Drammen, Norway. Let’s explore the river music. The River Harp The large pedestrian bridge Ypsilon is a Drammen landmark. Next to Ypsilon is the River Harp, a sound sculpture comprising two large silver balls, one on either side of the […]
Welcome! I'm Sophie - writer, dreamer, negotiator, wanderer, mum - in search of the world's curious places. Mostly with my daughters, sometimes solo. The girls share their take on it, too.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan with G Adventures: a trip review 24 November 2016
- 7 things 2016 taught me 31 December 2016
- The charms of England’s Lake District 29 May 2017
- Things to do in Manchester if you’re not into football 28 April 2017
- A look inside North Korea 1 February 2017
- 11 things you’ll love on the Luther trail 18 October 2017
- 24 August 79: A Day Like Any Other 13 October 2017
- World at a Glance: Heidelberg’s Student Prison 9 October 2017
- In Bruges: UNESCO meets black comedy crime 2 October 2017
- De Koninck: Antwerp in a Bottle 24 September 2017
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Kort vei:)...
- Anne-Sophie Redisch: Koselig lite sted. Neste gang jeg er i nærheten.....
- Hedda: Takk for eit godt og informativt innlegg. No fekk ...
- Ann-Mari: Neste gang må du komme innom 😊 Bor en drøy ha...
- Ann-Mari: Den trappa var bare helt rå! Har bare vært én ...
#frifotos Africa Arabia architecture Arctic Australia Austria Blogsherpa Britain British Isles Canada Caribbean Cornwall Cymru Denmark Dubai Egypt England Europe France Germany Instagram Ireland islands Italy London Middle East mountains New Orleans Norway Oslo road trip South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland the Nile travel with children travel with teens UAE UNESCO World Heritage United Arab Emirates USA Wales world at a glance